[Ti] Off_Topic: Are there OSX viruses?

Matthew Fosberg mattman at gci.net
Fri May 21 08:10:40 PDT 2004

Murray-

It is unlikely that you have a trojan on your mac, what is more likely
is that someone else has your e-mail address in their address book on a
windows machine that has a trojan, or that some spammer has spoofed
your e-mail address. I can't think of any other recourse than what you
are suggesting by contacting your ISP and changing your e-mail address,
because in this case you have very little control over it.

Matt Fosberg