[Ti] Big problem: TiPB keeps ejecting CDs and DVDs

cheshirekat cheshirekat at pobox.com
Fri May 21 20:18:11 PDT 2004

On Fri, May 21, 2004, the following words from John Griffin
jwegriffin at mac.com, emerged from a plethora of SPAM ...

>The TiPB/DVI I sold to a friend to buy my new 1.5ghz Powerbook has a
>spitting problem. He tells me that every CD and DVD he puts in the drive
>refuses to mount. The drive just ejects then as fast as he puts them in.

I think I heard something like this as a result of sticking inappropriate
objects in the CD slot. I've never experienced it personally, so I don't
know if my recollection is way off.

cheshirekat
--
The music of an unhappy people, of the children of disappointment; they
tell of death and suffering and unvoiced longing toward a truer world, of

* 867 PowerBook G4 * OS X 10.2.8 * 768 MB Ram *
* Addictions: iTunes 4 * WarCraft * The Sims * FileMaker Pro