[Ti] [OT] Floppy problem

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Mon May 24 10:44:59 PDT 2004

If you find an answer, please let us know. I have a pile of work that I did
in the '80's and '90's on 800k disks in MacWrite Pro and PageMaker 4 format.
I have been scratching my head on how to get them into my Powerbook for
quite awhile now. My little USB Floppy drive will read only 1.4M disks, so I
have been out of luck.

One of these days I hope to come across someone with an old beige Mac with
an internal Zip drive, copy the floppies over to a Zip disk and then copy
the Zip disk with my trusty old USB Zip drive into the Powerbook, but so far
- no luck.

jg