[Ti] Off Topic: DNS Hijacking or what?

Carlos Fernando Hernandez nandoz at cln.megared.net.mx
Tue May 25 09:39:16 PDT 2004

Hi Gonzalo,

If you are using Prodigy Infinitum as your ISP, thats your problem.

Call them and tell them you have problems to visit some pages.

In the meanwhile in the Network>Adapter>TCP/IP>DNS preferences add these IP
adresses

63.149.6.93
216.239.203.11
10.0.1.1

The last one is from my local router, so if you have one, put it as the last
one.

Well hope this solve your problem.

Greetings,
Carlos