[Ti] 15 " Albook battery life

Colin Buttimer c.buttimer at mdx.ac.uk
Tue May 25 23:37:28 PDT 2004

> I forgot to mention that it's also with all the energy settings at
> minimum: processor, HD, screen being turned off quickly etc. But I'm
> sure it's how everyone measures it too. Ciao,
Ah - now turning the screen off is something I don't quite stretch to when
measuring battery life... It's definitely frustrating to sit in long
meetings and be worried about whether the laptop battery will last - then
again it's a slight improvement on the TiBook's fan turning on for no
apparent reason...

All the best, Colin.