[OT] Hosting...

Christopher Murphy chris at fallt.com
Thu May 27 02:33:14 PDT 2004

Dear All,

I know this is technically 100% off-topic, but I'm tearing my hair out. I've
burned through about three or four web hosting firms in recent succession
because they've been less than spectacular in terms of customer service and
functionality.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any firms they could recommend. I'm
looking for about 5 GB of webspace and 50 GB of monthly bandwidth
approximately, and was considering TekTonic's Virtual Private Servers:

http://www.tektonic.net/vds.php?op=plans

But at this stage feel like I can't trust anything I've read propaganda-wise
on different hosting companies sites.

Any help appreciated.

Best,

Christopher @ Fallt