[Ti] Home automation

Dick Grable rgrable at mac.com
Sun May 30 08:28:12 PDT 2004

Xtension and one or two other automation programs are available for OS 10
and perhaps someday I'll pay the upgrade fee. But for now even our SE/30
will work with a CP-290 or CM11A running xTension, MouseHouse, and probably
a few others. When we are gone the SE/30 runs the CP290 via a program called
CP290 Commander. It's fine for just turning on and off lights and the
computer does not have to be running 24/7 as it does with xTension.