[Ti] need root help

Tom R. no spam tr5374 at csc.albany.edu
Sun May 30 12:58:10 PDT 2004

I've lately started just looking through developer.apple.com info
resources, but it would be very nice instead to have a copy of a
master list of all the plist, etc files, what they belong to, and
what goes in each one.  Anyone know anywhere to find such?

This  has to exist somewhere (or the OS is in trouble), and with
it available as reference, I speculate a lot of these little
annoyances could be debugged with just some alert review and
careful thinking.  Like figuring out improper or interfering or
misordered references.  It'd take time to use such a master list,
but would save a lot of time looking around, guessing, etc.
Wanting such a list is a wish, not itself a complaint. :-)  It
could even be like an O'Reilly "OSX Resources in a Nutshell" book,
with online updates, of course.  And non-Apple developers would
have to go along with the idea to make it optimal.  But anything
would be useful.

On Sat, 29 May 2004, Steve Wozniak wrote:
 . . .
> It's not fit for humans when such unexplainable things happen.
 . . .