[Ti] Feet on AlBook 12

John Mistretta mistretta at mac.com
Mon May 31 08:40:50 PDT 2004

I've dealt with it by giving up on them. The Apple store will replace
them, but they'll only fall off again. Mine scub off because when I
slide it into the laptop case, the feet grab whatever folder I have
next to it, scrubbing them off.

I'd rather have the feet slide than grab, so I replaced the rubber feet
with small white felt stickons.