[Ti] Feet on AlBook 12

T.L.Miller tlmiller at mac.com
Mon May 31 08:54:25 PDT 2004

Mon, May 31, 2004 11:40 AM mistretta at mac.com John Mistretta said:

>I've dealt with it by giving up on them. The Apple store will replace
>them, but they'll only fall off again. Mine scub off because when I
>slide it into the laptop case, the feet grab whatever folder I have
>next to it, scrubbing them off.

Apparently the feet are two parts -- one that is pretty firmly attached
to the unit and then another part that is attached to that.  I went to
the Apple store across the bay in Tampa and they used Super Glue to glue
the two parts back together on the two feet that I had a problem with.
No charge.  I virtually never drag my AlBook 12 across anything.

Tom Miller