[Ti] Airport Express anyone?

Kynan Shook kshook at cae.wisc.edu
Fri Nov 5 18:27:04 PST 2004

You should have the appropriate utilities already installed at
/Applications/Utilities/.

If you don't have any Airport utilities, try installing the Airport
software, URL below.  In general, you don't need the software CD that
comes with most Apple accessories - be it Airport cards or base
stations, iPods, iSight, displays, etc. etc. etc.  Most of the time,
the necessary software is part of a default installation.

http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/airport401formac.html