[Ti] Mac OS X 10.3.6 update [OT]

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Sun Nov 7 11:24:34 PST 2004

I would guess that most have applied the new update. I applied the Delta
version (14M) and find that not everything was updated. Apple says the
following:

 The 10.3.6 Update delivers enhanced functionality and improved reliability
for Mac OS X v10.3 "Panther" and is recommended for all users. Key
enhancements include:

€ improved file sharing for Mac (AFP), UNIX (NFS) and PC (SMB/CIFS) networks
€ more reliable network automounts and launch of network applications
€ improved OpenGL technology and updated ATI and NVIDIA graphic drivers
€ additional FireWire audio and USB device compatibility
€ updated Calculator, DVD Player, Image Capture, and Safari applications
€ improved compatibility for third party applications
€ previous standalone security updates

OK, I guess it applied most of these. However, I find that DVD Player and
Image Capture are still the old versions (March '04 and August '04).

Did anyone find that these applications were updated?

jg