[Ti] bluetooth headset

Tom Cole tomcole at mac.com
Tue Nov 9 16:25:16 PST 2004

Yes, you can use a bluetooth headset, up to a point.  I use a Sony
Ericsson HBH-35 headset with an AlBook.  As you probably know, it won't
work with voice recognition (quality bandwidth limits, I think).
However, you can use it for iChat, and presumably things like
Vonage/Skype, and such.

You will find the sound quality to be adequate for telephony, but not
much beyond that.  Using it to listen to music or watch a DVD is not a
pleasant experience, in my opinion.