[Ti] Overheating

Frank Weir frankweir at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 05:46:59 PST 2004

Apparently this is a common problem but I'm not
certain. After running for a while, especially if
working in Photoshop, the screen of my titanium begins
to flicker violently and often dissolves into ugly
flourescent colors. Once I really needed to work on
it, so I literally set it on ice bags with a fan
blowing and that allowed me to continue to work. I
understand from another list that there are some fixes
for this. Can someone tell me what they are? I
apologize if this is very old news, but I wanted to
ask in this forum since it is ideal for my problem.

Thanks,

frank weir
frankweir at yahoo.com