[Ti] bluetooth headset

Mark Gibson gibsonm at bigpond.net.au
Tue Nov 16 02:50:30 PST 2004

At 10:33 +0000 16/11/04, silvo conticello wrote:
>On 15 Nov 2004, at 22:20, Ron nie wrote:
>
>>do skype have a software for mac? i thought it is for
>>pc only.
>
>Yes, we are using it extensively. To communicate with other
>computers and telephone lines. The only problem I found is a poor
>quality when connecting to computers (cable on one side, dial-up on
>the other) during trafficked hours (lunchtime).
>silvo
>

>Silvo Conticello
>Albook 17" 1.5GHz/1.5Gb RAM/80Gb HD/OS10.3.5
>iMac 1GHz/500Mb Ram/80Gb HD/OS10.3.5/17" display
>E-mail: silvoc at tiscali.it
>Cambridge
>UK

Yes, and to be fair it is still in Beta (compared to the PC product).
Its a pity it doesn't support video yet though.

But I guess if the new version of iChat for Tiger had a PC version we
could use that instead!
--

Regards,

Mark (}-:

Skype / AIM / iChat: gibsonm1

Our greatest fear is that the Internet will become a vehicle of free
distribution of information.
                               --Ken Wasch, President of the Software
                            Publishers' Association, 5 September 1995