[Ti] OT OSX question

Christoph Pistor cpistor at frys.com
Tue Nov 16 09:31:09 PST 2004

Terry,

Thanks for the help. I do have a Library folder inside my user, but none in
the Shared folder. According to Chris there should be one in the shared
folder as well. However, I started moving the one from the Users directory
into the Shared directory and it asked me for my administrator password.
Also I realized, that the folder is quite big 1.12 GB. Does this make sense
to have the 1.12 GB folder in the Shared and in the Users directory?

Christoph