[Ti] Browser Troubles

Da Pen macstonelson at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 21:15:13 PST 2004

Hello Everyone,

We are having a number of problems with not having
functionality on certain websites.  Sometimes it is
intermitant, other times seems frequent.  We use
Safari 1.2.4 (v125.11), Earthlink is our ISP (dialup),
PBG4 1Ghz, OS X 10.3.6.  I think we're current on
updates.

Ex1: One site I use I can use all the buttons on the
site, except for one (this is always).  Seems strange.

Ex2: An airline site we use:  when we run the search
function it works 70% of the time, the other 30% we
get a coded error message.

These are just two exs of many.  Any suggestions on
alternative browsers to use?  Someone thinks the
problems are java- related.
Any suggestions for other browser options besides IE?

Thanks.  Dave