[Ti] software to configure Mail?

Malcolm Hamilton malcolm_hamilton at cbc.ca
Tue Nov 23 06:43:51 PST 2004

Hi all,
I'm clearly not suffering hard drive woes, if I can be wondering about
something as insignificant as this, but here goes anyway:
I recently switched from Eudora to Mail (didn't want to pay $40 for an
upgrade), and I'm happy with Mail.  But I'm wondering if there are any
little apps out there that would let me, for example, change the
background colour of my Mail window... that sort of thing (the choice
of things I can do in Mail's 'Preferences' seems pretty small).
Anyone?
Regards,
Malcolm