[Ti] TiBook 400-500 and 10.3 Panther

Wilhelm Wanders kaskudoo at freenet.de
Thu Nov 25 07:05:31 PST 2004

no problem on my side either... i have 2 external firewire drives one
is a que! and the other one is uhm,don't even know....
they both work - but the que! drive somehow 'hangs' inbetween
...especially if connected through a firewire hub ... que! homepage
states,that they stopped the support for this drive, just because mac
changed the os so oftenin the pastyears ...
bottomline is:
i think it is safe to run any firewire drive with panther ... my
problems with the que! drive where more severe in jaguar than in
panther .... overall panther gives me more performance and stability
systemwide :) (and that with only 384mb ram)