[Ti] Cross Platform Networking

Wilhelm Wanders kaskudoo at freenet.de
Sun Nov 28 19:08:25 PST 2004

a program called 'PCMacLan' did the job for me back in the days
......there is a demoversion on their homepage to download ....
you install it on the windows machine ... i used to have win2k pro and
panther/jaguar on the mac side ... no problemwith those settings ....
make sure that you have your folders shared (or dedicated to a certain
user) on each machine...