[Ti] Cross Platform Networking

John Lyon jelyon at mac.com
Sun Nov 28 20:45:16 PST 2004

The ability to more easily network with Windows machines was one of the
reasons I really enjoyed my first experiences with OS X. But they've gotten
it right with OS 10.3.x. And assuming all IP networking is set up correctly
on both the Mac and Dark sides, it does pretty much "just work."

Mmm. Shiny!