[Ti] Signature Offence > Macs are slower?

illovox at comcast.net illovox at comcast.net
Mon Oct 4 11:06:45 PDT 2004

So you say...want to advocate censorship--join a listserve in N. Korea. Your
arguments are either erroneous (history lesson indeed--anti-semitism, Vischy
government, etc. etc.) or emotional argumentum ad hominem.  For all you know
the poster is WWII vet who had to deal with the Vischy gov't, but that's as
irrelevant as your arguments.  Bottom line:  It's his sig.  Keep your paws
off his sig.

And to get us back on topic:  Very cool article:

http://www.linuxinsider.com/story/But-Macs-Are-Slower-Right-36964.html

--
Everybody knows that the dice are loaded
Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed

Leonard Cohen