[Ti] Signature Offence > Macs are slower?

zefred zefred at popstar.com
Tue Oct 5 08:53:12 PDT 2004

Le 5 oct. 04, à 16:19, Victor Eijkhout a écrit :

>> Vischy
>
> I'm sorry. *Who* did you say needed a history lesson?

:o)))))

OK, this is all very funny , and we , people from the rest of the
world, know that you have election tension in the US...

But please, the only tension here should be in the Mac/PC argument, so
please stop this nonsense stupidity about who did what, and let's get
back to mac business.

And if you want to continue arguing, go on, but on another list I did
not subscribe to !

:o))))

Freedom Fred from Paris (in France, not in Texas :o) ).