[Ti] [OT] humor from slashdot

Shawn King shawn at yourmaclife.com
Thu Oct 14 20:02:06 PDT 2004

On 10/14/04 7:44 PM, "Chris Olson" <chris.olson at astcomm.net> wrote:

> emailed the guy who wrote the blog.  This guy is a reporter
> (supposedly) and even his reply is pretty suspicious.  Here's his
> response (non-edited) pasted below when I asked him how he downloaded
> vaporware:
>
> So now we have a product that was announced for immediate release, for
> which some kid blogger got hold of a download link (that's now been
> pulled).

If you are talking about this blog:
<http://wiredblogs.tripod.com/cultofmac/index.blog?entry_id=479527>

That "kid blogger" is has been a well known (if not necessarily well
respected) reporter for Wired.com for years.

He's made a career out of making Mac users look silly.
--
Shawn King
Host/Executive Producer