[Ti] Help! Copy DVD's ~ LEGAL

Alex alex at fotomotion.net
Wed Oct 20 16:16:36 PDT 2004

Hi Vicki

Brian's Suggestion is one way to go, here is another...

For free download DVD Backup 1.3, here is the url on version tracker

This program, weighing in at 94k, will suck the DVD onto your HD and
remove all copy protection and region encoding.
It is an small and very easy program to use. Be sure that you are doing
this with your own bought DVD's :-)

If the resulting Video_TS folder is under 4Gb or so in size, you can
then burn the Video_TS folder straight to a DVD-R.

If the Video_TS folder is bigger than 4.5GB then you can use a program
called DVD2oneX, here is its url on Versiontracker

This is a pay for program €49 or about $60
It will take the DVD you have ripped with DVD Backup and recomposes it
to fit on a DVD-R
It is also an easy to use program

Alex
On 20 Oct 2004, at 14:11, Vicky Quinn asked the question: