[Ti] hello?

Dick Grable rgrable at mac.com
Tue Oct 26 22:30:23 PDT 2004

So that's what my TiBook 500mhz is code named. Still going strong after 2
1/2 years (purchased as a refurb in 03/01) at least partially because Apple
has replaced most everything except for the drive and memory. The screen
replacement earlier this year ensured that it will be around a few more
years.