[Ti] Re: Anybody seeing this?

John Lyon jelyon at mac.com
Thu Sep 16 09:03:45 PDT 2004

Does it happen when using any particular app?
Does it happen with a set of applications loaded?
Have you upgraded any hardware recently?
Software?
Operating system?
New peripherals?

The best piece of advice I can offer is pay attention to what you're
doing, and be prepared to note what's going on when your system lock
up. What's running in the background? What app are you using?

Start eliminating apps. Instead of using Firefox, use Safari, etc.