[Ti] Test 2

Eric Pentice ep at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
Fri Sep 17 07:28:03 PDT 2004

The MSN Autoreply has been removed. With the new server we're working
on restoring some semblance of order in the lists.

Sorry for the inconvenience of the past.

Eric
listmom

On Sep 17, 2004, at 6:12 AM, Chris Olson wrote:

> On Sep 16, 2004, at 9:49 PM, Robert Ameeti wrote:
>
>> Rather than create a situation where a thousand or more people have
>> to delete a 'test' message, it would be best if you might post a tip
>> that you've recently learned. Or perhaps, ask a question that you've
>> wanted to ask but haven't bothered to. Better use of bandwidth and
>> people's time.
>
> At least this list isn't being posted to by MSN bots like BusMac.
> Everybody jumped ship on that one because nobody unsubbed the bot.  I
> wouldn't be surprised if the bot is the only subscriber still on that
> list, and probably still posting to it with the same message, over and
> over.  The bandwidth useage for this list is very low lately.  Perhaps
> Ti users went to the new Powerbook list, or defected to Wintel.
> --
> Chris

Dr. Bott   "Distribution Macintosh Style"
9720 SW Hillman Ct., Suite 840
Wilsonville, OR 97070
877.611.2688 • 503.682.6767 fax
www.drbott.com