[Ti] List Topic Was: Test2

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Fri Sep 17 11:05:04 PDT 2004

2004-09-17 kl. 19.40 skrev Chris Olson:

> Maybe you can tell us if this list is supposed to be only for Ti
> owners, and users of AlBooks use the new PowerBook list?  Or is the
> PowerBook list destined to replace this one?
----------
I'm not Eric, but reading the presentations for the lists

PowerBook: A list to discuss the issues that relate to buying, using,
maintaining, and troubleshooting Apple's Macintosh PowerBook computers.

Titanium G4: A forum for fans and users of Apple's new Titanuim G4
PowerBook.

The later list,I feel we democratily decided on this list should
include the Albook users. But if they don't feel at home with us it
looks like they could use the PowerBook list just as well. :-)

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 040712
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)