[Ti] Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

David Hill dbhill at dbhill.net
Tue Sep 21 12:43:46 PDT 2004

You should have no trouble with a USB-Bluetooth adaptor.

I'm currently typing on a 2002 TiBook 400 with a Belkin Bluetooth USB
adaptor (F8T003 ver 2).  It worked out of the box, with no other
software than the OS.  I'm currently Bluetoothed to an Apple mouse,
Sony-Ericson T68i phone, and a Palm T3.  The T68i is acting as my modem
for when I'm not in range of an Airport network.

Oddly enough, the Cardbus versions of Bluetooth cards don't work at
all.  I had hoped to use that and just leave it in the cardbus slot,
but I couldn't get the OS to see it at all.  Needless to say,
contacting Belkin did not improve the situation.

Has anyone been able to use a cardbus bluetooth adaptor?

-dbh