[Ti] Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

b syrflip at verizon.net
Tue Sep 21 14:55:45 PDT 2004

Chris Olson paused, thought it over, and spoke thusly:

>On Sep 21, 2004, at 8:09 AM, David DelMonte wrote:
>
>>Can you tell me which devices you are using? Apple keyboard?  Logitech?
>
>I'm using the Apple keyboard and mouse with an external D-Link
>DBT-120 USB Bluetooth adapter.  Believe me, it works positively
>fabulous.
>--
>Chris

Hi Chris,

I just ordered a Matias for home, but am curious about the apple
bluetooth keyboard. Is yours the newer/est one, that appears (in
pictures) to be mounted at a tilt on a frame of some type? I just saw
the box for it, and it looked like a 0-degree typing surface (flat,
or level) might be impossible (from the picture)... is that actually
the case?

~flipper