[Ti] Wet FireWire cable

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Wed Sep 22 15:17:40 PDT 2004

I was to much in a hurry this morning and put the FireWirecable of my
iPod down without checking where it landed.

So the end which last night was charging the iPod has been diped in a
glas of water during the day. :-( The other end still connected to the
Power.

I will make absolutely certain that the cable get dry again. Will I
after that risk damaging the iPod if I try the cable or will it only be
no charge in case the cable itself has been permanently  damaged?

Not worth ruining the iPod if the risk exist, sp appreciate some
likelyhod for such a fact.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 040712
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)