[Ti] Printer Drivers

Kim Gammelgaard kgani at mac.com
Sun Sep 26 16:04:09 PDT 2004

Are you running 10.2 or 10.3? You should be able to use the GIMP-drivers in
any case, but it is a lot more trouble in 10.2 than 10.3.

http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/unix_open_source/gimpprint.html

As you said, printing already worked, but did you repair permissions lately?
That might help, or perhaps Print setup repair could help:
http://www.fixamac.net/software/psr/index.html

Cheers,

Kim