[Ti] 802.11G TiBook

John R McDaniel johnmcd at one.net
Sun Sep 26 19:04:59 PDT 2004

On Sep 26, 2004, at 3:51 PM, Dick Grable wrote:

> Time to install 802.11G on my TiBook 500 but see it will have to be
> either
> card bus or USB. Anyone out there have experience with either one?

I am very happy using a Sonnet Aria Extreme with my TiBook 500. I
protrudes 9/16 of an inch from the PCMCIA slot, but that's not a
problem for my carrying case. It works well --absolutely no hitches.
Reception is good. I have a Netgear 802.11g setup at home and an
802.11b eMac at work. Connections to both with no problems.

j mcd
---
John McDaniel      johnmcd at one.net
---