[Ti] Re: Sticky Spacebar Was:Older Thread...

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Wed Sep 29 15:31:44 PDT 2004

2004-09-27 kl. 05.32 skrev Wilhelm Wanders:
> don't know what could have caused my spacebar problem, since there
> doesn't seem to be anythingunderneath the key itself that causes the
> hanging
-------
The scissorlike springfunction has a tendency to get warn out, or slip
out of place. Sometimes it is possible to put it back in order if you
can compare with a healthy key. It should also be possible to replace
with a new key, if you can buy the part somewhere.

Lisbeth i Göteborg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 040712
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)