[Ti] PB and iPod Headphone Recomendations needed

FWPHOTO fwphoto at adelphia.net
Fri Apr 8 19:36:41 PDT 2005

> >Sennheiser HD-280 headphones for $80
> >Sennheiser HD595 Dynamic Stereo Headphones for $139.99
> >
> >anyone used these before or have other suggestions for headphones?
>
> Well, the problem is that the Sennheisers are high impedance
> headphones, so you'll need to turn up the volume a lot, and
> consequently wear down the batteries faster.

I could be wrong, but I don't think this is the case for the HD-280s.
I bought mine a while back on the advice of people I consider
knowlegeable, & they said the 280s were better than most in that
department. I was primarily comparing them to Sony 7506s at the time.

That said, the HD-280s have been super headphones, very comfortable &
great sounding to my "semi-pro" ears (a lot of video production &
editing). Mine have traveled with me extensively & have never needed
any of the readily available replacement parts, but I'm glad they're
there. I don't feel like they are disposable if you know what I mean.

Good luck,

Frank Wiewandt