[Ti] PB and iPod Headphone Recomendations needed

Carbotron jason at kradcarbon.com
Fri Apr 8 19:52:23 PDT 2005

any of the sennheiser closed back over ear headphones are great, even
better when you open them up and dynamat the inside. and i was turned
on to the radio shack pro 35 titanium headphones from an old car stereo
friend who wanted more volume with his ipod back when they first came
out. i don't know if they make them anymore, but they really do rock
hard, and they are highly efficient. only like 35 bucks vs 65 minimum
for the senns. I believe the senn EH2200 or 2800 are what i've been
using for ~two years. a little bass heavy, but they purportedly drop
ambient noise by like 15db. a pain in the butt to travel with though.
especially with the long cord. my brother swears by his sanyo i
believe, DJ headphones. they sound pretty good too. the pro 35s sound
incredibly good and go way louder than the senns on the same input
voltage. perfect for earlier ipods. my wife uses them by choice anytime
she grabs headphones, come to think of it, so do i when i'm stashing
them in my bag...

	-Jason Economou
	Carbotron Composites
	kradcarbon.com