[Ti] no "more information"

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Sat Apr 9 02:26:51 PDT 2005

At 00:48 -0700 9/4/05, T Molnar wrote:
>Anyone with any idea on why when I open "About this mac" the more
>information button is not available?
>I am running panther (latest) upgrades on my powerbook 1gh titanium.
>
>If you have any idea on rectifying this..plz let me know..

Tim - since More Info activates the Apple System Profiler, it is
probably this link that is broken.

Assuming that you have not accidentally deleted ASP,  then perhaps
some disk repair utility may fix this link ?

Unless your More Info button is broken, which may mean you need to
reinstall the 10.3.9 update to fix that.

Trevor