[Ti] New Hard Drive

John Belen imacdude at mac.com
Sat Apr 9 08:26:25 PDT 2005

I bought my replacement superdrive from these folks:

http://mcetech.com/index.html

Great guys, very helpful.  I actually bought my replacement drive
though my company's Dell corporate account.  I first bought the
Travelstar E7K60, the 7200 rpm drive.  That made a HUGE difference in
startup speed, application starts, you name it, big speed boost.  I
filled that up with music and now have the 5400rpm 100Gig drive.  Not
quiet as fast, but I needed the space.  That's what I did, I hope this
helps.  you may also want to try newegg.com their prices are good too.

John Belen