[Ti] Aging LCD

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Sat Apr 9 13:21:40 PDT 2005

Wow! This has to be the coolest utility I have seen in a Dog¹s age! It just
restored my 17² Apple Studio Monitor attached to my Powebook. I didn¹t
realise it was so faded until the ScreenCleaner sponge started wiping the
grime off the inside of my screen.

Everyone here has got to try this thing! Andrew Welsh rises to the top
again!

jg

Gonzalo Hernández Araujo typed this message on 4/9/05 3:35 PM: