[Ti] Tiger, tiger, burning bright?

Murray Kastner murrayka at mac.com
Sun Apr 10 15:48:07 PDT 2005

I am about ready to buy a new PowerBook. I was considering the 12.1"
but a techie who works on PBs a lot says they are much more difficult
to repair than the 15.2. So I am going for the "standard".

Now my question: Do I have to wait until Apple starts shipping with
Tiger (or Wombat or what-have-you) to get it or will they
retroactively offer to me? I hear it should out any time now.

Thanks in advance for the cumulative wisdom of this great forum!

Murray