[Ti] Transparent Dock

David DelMonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Sun Apr 17 07:52:44 PDT 2005

I for one am very nervous about running "haxies" which require OS
level programs such as Application Enhancer. These can - imho -
create instabilities in the OS that end up with freezes, panics etc.
Plus, I'm fairly sure that these will all need to be updated to be
compatible with Tiger. I'm interested how the gentlemen who said he
has a transparent dock without any application, achieves this..

Regards to all

David