[Ti] Transparent Dock

Wilhelm Wanders kaskudoo at freenet.de
Sun Apr 17 09:05:00 PDT 2005

chris,

in saying 'transparent' dock - they mean it is completely transparent
(0%opacity of background) ...

btw, i used the haxies fromunsanity andalthough they are great ...at
some point i had to realize that some apps (forgot which exactly) did
actually crash and behave strange (panics,high cpu) ... i uninstalled
and it fixed it .....
(personally i have my dock set  to disappear)

:)