[Ti] SmartReporter says my drive my fail soon?

Robert Nicholson robert at elastica.com
Mon Apr 18 05:39:07 PDT 2005

The instructions to SMART Reporter tell you to launch Disk Utilitiy
click on the drive and not the partition and it will tell you what the
SMART status is on the last line in the 2nd colum. In my case it was
reporting "Failing" in red lettering.

Now of course it's all green in SMART Reporter and SMART Status in D.U.
is Verified.