[Ti] worst update ever?

Dr. Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Fri Apr 22 09:02:21 PDT 2005

Is it just me, or is 10.3.9 the worst update ever?  :-)

It took me quite a bit of effort just to get Safari 1.3 to work
(re-installing the Java updates and security updates and finally
re-installing Safari using Pacifist).  New Java patch today.

Yesterday (may have been a freak) I had endless 'hanging disconnect'
combined with being unable to dialup (although that seems fine
today!).

Today I have had Virtual PC6 (I moved back to VPC6 sometime ago
because it is so stable, compared to what has happened now that M$T
has started to get involved...) quit.

Stuffit expander also Quit (never seen that.....).

Overall, I get the feeling that 10.3.9 has not helped one iota in
terms of stability.

How does everyone else feel?

TREVOR