[Ti] 3GPP

John McGibney ensignjd at optonline.net
Tue Apr 26 07:07:45 PDT 2005

According to Apple QT 6.5 should play these files.
<http://www.apple.com/quicktime/products/qt/>
<http://www.apple.com/mpeg4/3gpp/>

Maybe you need an additional plugin for QuickTime. Launch System Prefs,
select QuickTime, select additional updates and see what pops up.

John

--
 One OS to rule them all, One OS to find them.
 One OS to bring them all and in anti-competitive practices bind them.

--
Arrive alive, hang up & drive!
---