[Ti] OT: FS: 17" 1 GHz PowerBook

Kynan Shook kshook at cae.wisc.edu
Thu Apr 28 15:36:08 PDT 2005

Yes, you're right; DVD-RW is only 1x, but DVD-R is 2x.  Sorry I didn't
make that more clear.

FWIW, I used to work at an Apple Authorized Service Provider; we didn't
care if a drive had been upgraded to a different firmware revision.
All that matters is that it's the original hardware from Apple.  And if
the buyer has issues with it being upgraded for some reason, I still
have connections that can take care of things...

As long as I'm discussing EVERY tiny little flaw; there are a couple
tiny scratches or spots on the case.  Nothing big (I take VERY good
care of my computers), but I can provide photos if anybody is anal
about that sort of thing.  Also, there is a single blue stuck pixel on
the very far left side of the screen, and a group of pixels about a
half inch from the very far right side of the screen that isn't quite
as bright as the surrounding pixels.  There are enough bad pixels that
the display could be replaced, if the buyer wants - and I'm willing to
take care of the added hassle of having it replaced, with the
understanding that the replacement could take a few extra weeks, and
the display might then have stuck pixels within Apple's limits.  I
never notice these imperfections during normal use (including watching
movies), and I don't think most people would, so I haven't gone to the
trouble so far - and I'm generally pretty anal about that sort of
thing.  I'll take photos if anybody wants 'em.

Make an offer - I haven't had any grabs at my original price, so it'll
go to whoever lets me know their interest in the next few days.