[Ti] Tiger and Stuffit

Fred fred at mindstate.com
Sat Apr 30 09:26:32 PDT 2005

> From: Tom Warner <tom at dfind.com>
> Subject: Re: [Ti] Tiger and Stuffit
> On 30 Apr 2005, at 3:33 pm, John Griffin wrote:
>
>> With Tiger, it just installed and worked without a hitch.
>>
>> What kind of fun is that???
>
> My TiBook is off with a family friend but I've installed it on my G5
> iMac and it's _wonderful_.
>
> Spotlight is so fast and dashboard is such a treat.
>
> No problems at all.

Same here.  Installed Tiger last night on my Ti 1 GHz without any glitches.
No problems.  Stuffit is fine as well. No problems there either.

Best part I won the Tiger copy at a local Mac Reseller last night, at their
Tiger event, in a drawing of various t-shirts, iPod accessories, iPod
Shuffle, etc.  I never win anything it seems so this was great!  They took
back the copy I bought when I arrived at the store. Very nice night.
Cheers
Fred