[Ti] (OT) Printing enigma

J Langlois JLMacintosh at netscape.net
Sat Apr 30 10:29:04 PDT 2005

Please help me find a solution for this situation. I have finally updated to Mac OS X in the entire building (250 Macs.) Only one remains on OS 9. I have to use a dot matrix (old ImageWriter II currently) because no manufacturer of impact printers (according to my research) make an OS X compatible machine. We must use 3 layer NCR paper to process our purchase orders (no chance of changing that method.) Has anyone on the list managed to work out a circumstance such as this? Even with a serial to usb adaper there is no driver for this printer. TIA John Langlois

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.