[Ti] Spotlight problem

Chris Olson chris.olson at astcomm.net
Sat Apr 30 19:14:27 PDT 2005

On Apr 30, 2005, at 4:20 PM, John M Hughes wrote:

> I loaded Tiger on my Ti 400 and it runs well.  Spotlight is very fast
> and quite useful but I noticed that it doesn't find any of the
> thousands of my  old files written in Word 5.1.  Has anyone else
> noticed this?

You have Word 5.1?  I have a PowerBook 180 that I recently restored to
add to my collection, and am looking for a copy of Word 5.1 for it.
It's running MacOS System 7.1.  Its huge 80 MB hard disk is named "The
Abyss"
http://astcomm.net/~chris/PowerBook180/PB180_2.jpg

It had a copy of Word 5.1a on it, but I lost it when I restored the
operating system.
--
Chris